- 4 packages of Amki Sesame Snaps
- 60 g of melted butter
Heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius / 302 degrees Fahrenheit. Pad the bottom of springform pan (approx. 22 cm) with baking paper. Grind sesame seed candies into small crumbs in a blender and mix hem with melted butter. Pour at the bottom of springform pan and level it with spoon. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 800 g of cottage cheese for cheesecakes (preferable cream cheese)
- 150 g of fine sugar for pastries
- 4 big eggs
- 125 ml of 36% whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour
- 300 g of crushed Unitop halva
In a bowl, mix the cheese with sugar, eggs, cream, and flour on low mixer revolutions. Mix until ingredients are combined. Add halva and mix again. Pour on baked bottom and bake for 50 minutes to one hour in 150 degrees Celsius / 302 degrees Fahrenheit. Leave in the oven to cool down. Next, chill the cake in a fridge.
- 150 g of sugar
- 50 ml of cherry juice
- 100 ml of 30% whipping cream
- Pinch of salt (preferably coarse grained)
Mix the sugar with cherry juice on a frying pan. Cook until you get a syrup (do not mix on this stage) and then until you get an intensely fragrant caramel. Add whipping cream, butter, and them mix the ingredients. Add salt and mix again. Cool down the caramel and pour on cheesecake.