- 150 g of soft butter + for greasing baking tin
- 140 g of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 g of flour
- 1 Amki Sesame Snaps package
- 0.5 teaspoon of baking powder
Grease the tart baking tin with butter. In a bowl, mix butter with sugar using mixer until you get a bright yellow fluffy mass. Add egg yolks (one after another) and mix them (the mass might curdle, but do not worry, that is normal). Crush sesame seed candies into powder (using blender or by placing them inside a zip lock bag and smashing them with rolling pin). Mix the flour with salt, baking powder, and sesame powder. Add dry ingredients to egg and butter mass and mix until ingredients are combined. Knead the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and place in a fridge for 30 minutes. Heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius / 338 degrees Fahrenheit (circular heating). After chilling, roll out the dough between two baking paper sheets and place in the tart baking tin. Chill the dough for another 15 minutes. Next, bake for 25-30 minutes until the cake is browned. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- 300 ml of well chilled 36% whipping cream
- 200 g of halva, e.g. vanilla Unitop halva
- 250 g of chilled mascarpone cheese
- Cherries from syrup or cherry jam (or fresh/frozen cherries)
- Cocoa for sprinkling
- Crushed Amki Sesame Snaps
In a bowl, whip the whipping cream with mascarpone cheese into thick cream. Add crushed halva at the end of whipping. Pour the cream on baked and cooled down bottom, place cherries and sesame seed candies, and sprinkle with cocoa.